For Windows* XP and Windows* 2003 Server:
- On the target system, click the Start menu and click Run.
- Type dcomcnfg in the text field and click OK. The Component Services Console Root window will open.
- In the left pane, double-click Component Services, Computers, My Computer, and DCOM Config.
- In either pane, right-click NCS2Prov and select Properties. The DCOM configuration properties window will open.
- In the NCS2Prov Properties window, click the Identify tab. Change the user account to "the launching user."
- Click OK to exit the NCS2Prov Properties window. Close the Component Services window.