Friday 11 September 2009

Lloyds internet banking? Another thumbs up!

For quite a long time, I've been a big fan of Lloyds internet banking - it works well, and always has, really.

It's user friendly and generally not a complete pain in the arse like some others (Alliance & Leicester, Barclays - I'm looking at both of you).

They've added something new - which I'd forgotten about, but thought I'd mention because it's a good idea.

When you add a new person to make a payment to, and automated system calls you on one of your registered contact numbers to confirm that you want to add a new payee and make a transaction - a good security measure, I think. Perhaps not totally convenient if you were out on the move and potentially irritating - but quite well executed in this case. Well done, Lloyds!

0 comments: