Friday 20 March 2009

Tart up your Tatties!

Yes! That's right! People of Britain! Tart up your Tatties!

If you're still there, possibly slightly confused, and haven't switched me off yet, what I mean is:

Mashed potato doesn't have to be boring.

For a nice change (away from the much cliched celeriac mash or the calorific cheesy mash), why not try adding a small turnip per person (or medium per couple) to your mash? It adds a lovely flavour and along with a bit of seasoning and some garlic, produces wonderful smashed spuds!

3 comments:

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal Inglês

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal Inglês

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

I like cranberries with mine :)