Saturday 6 December 2008

Third Sector Forums

I thought I would write a brief post to let anyone who stumbles accross my blog know about Third Sector Forums.

Although the forums are new (gathering speed, though), it looks as if this could become a top place to discuss (and research) the various issues surrounding working with and in the third sector - social enterprise, charitable organisations, volunteer work and so forth.

For my part, I am more interested in the issues surrounding working in conjunction with third sector entities (or in relationships where they are the customer) - in my other life as a Director at my web design company, we have already done some work for two local charities: The After Breast Cancer Support Group and The West Show Association.

Whichever way you look at it, third sector ventures are fraught with a variety of issues which are not always present in normal commercial undertakings, and it's great to have a knowledgeable community to discuss them with!

0 comments: