Wednesday 10 December 2008

Midweek Google Update

Ok. So the top google searches which have found my blog over the last few days are..

madrid grumpy - I still have no idea what people are really looking for here. If you come here searching for madrid grumpy - please drop me a line and let me know what you were expecting. I'm guessing it involved football or Real Madrid?

does testdriven include ncover - a new entry, and reasonably longtail, methinks. Well, the answer is 'yes it does'. Hope that helps the next visitor!

install intel proset on windows 2003
and ncs2prov are still present. Think these will
be hot search terms for a while!

Another new entry is mpabs - posted my definition of mpabs the other day because it amused me, so glad to see I'm not the only one who has heard of this acronym.

And finally, take a deep breath for the super long tail entry.. updatepanel button causesvalidation=true validator .net no postback - this is related to an issue I posted about yesterday, and which I am still looking into - I will update this blog (and probably post an article about my investigation on our corporate web design blog), as soon as I have a chance to do a bit more. Interestingly this is very similar to a search I tried when investigating the issue, and before posting about it!

Well thats all for now - lets hope the next half of the week brings in some other interesting traffic!

0 comments: